BSE Limited IPO Details – Date, Size, Price, Allotment, Listing, Form
BSE Limited own and operate the BSE exchange platform (formerly, the Bombay Stock Exchange), the first stock exchange in Asia, which was formed on July 9, 1875. At the end of October 2016, the BSE was the world’s largest exchange by number of listed companies (5,868 listed companies at the end of October 2016), and India’s largest and the world’s 10th largest exchange by market capitalization, with US$ 1.7 trillion in total market capitalization of listed companies.
|BSE IPO – ISSUE DETAILS|
|Objects of the issue||1) Achieve the benefits of listing of equity shares on NSE; and|
|2) For the sale of equity shares by selling shareholders.|
|Issue Size||Rs.1243.43 Cr|
|Face value||Rs. 2 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 805 – 806 Per Share|
|Bid Lot||18 Shares|
|Issue Opens:||Jan 23, 2017 – Jan 25, 2017|
|QIB||50% of Net Issue Offer|
|NIB||15% of Net Issue Offer|
|Retail||35% of Net Issue Offer|
- Strong brand recognition with a track record of innovation.
- Diversified and integrated business model and active relationship with market participants.
- Financial strength and diversified sources of revenue
BSE KEY HIGHLIGHTS:
- The BSE has generated total revenue ofRs658.27crorefor year March 2016 vs Rs 624.75crore in year March 2015 on consolidated basis.Revenue for the six month ended September2016 was Rs 383.47 cr.
- BSE has recorded profit of Rs 122.53 in FY16 vs Rs 129.74 Cr in FY15. The profit for six months ended September 2016 was Rs 104.93 cr. on consolidated basis.
BSE LIMITED IPO ALLOTMENT STATUS:
If you wants to know about BSE Limited IPO Allotment Status , please check here the link and other relevant details of BSE Limited IPO allotment status mentioned for your reference. You can mention your PAN number to check the allotment details. You can check below the basis of allotment of shares for BSE Limited IPO under the headlines of ‘Basis of allotment’ document.
BSE RISK FACTORS:
- Broad market trends and other factors beyond their control could significantly reduce demand for their services and harm their business, financial condition and results of operations. (broad trends in business and finance, including industry-specific circumstances, capital market trends and the mergers and acquisitions environment)
- There can be no assurance that they will be successful in implementing their current and future strategic plans.
- Their proposed operations in the international exchange and international Clearing Corporation in GIFT City are subject to contingencies and uncertainties.
Established in 1875, BSE is Asia’s first stock exchange. They operate a diversified and integrated business model including trading, clearing and settlement of products listed and traded on the BSE, as well as the provision of data products, IT services and solutions, the setting up of indices and training.
BSE’s electronic system includes BOLT+ and precision time protocol. BSE derive revenue from a variety of sources including revenue from trading activities on the exchange, such as trading fees and trading tariffs, revenue from post-trade services, such as clearing, settlement, depository, custody and nominee service fees, and initial and recurring listing fees from equity, debt and derivative products, and subscription fees from data products.
In FY 2016, BSE’s revenue from operations (comprised of revenue from securities services, services to corporate and data dissemination fees), income from investments and deposits and other income comprised of 64.8%, 28.8% and 6.4% of their total revenue, respectively. In the six months ended September 30, 2016, revenue from operations, income from investments and deposits and other income comprised of 63.2%, 29.0% and 7.9% of their total revenue, respectively.
On the performance front, BSE has reported EPS of Rs 22.45in FY16, we expect it to report EPS of Rs 35-37 FY17E, at the asking price PE is estimated at 21.78 times.Hence, considering strong brand recognition with a track record of innovation, we recommend to subscribe the issue for medium to long term of investment purpose.
Disclosure in pursuance of Section 19 of SEBI (RA) Regulation 2014
Elite Wealth Advisors Limited does/does not do business with companies covered in its research reports. Investors should be aware that the Elite Wealth Advisors Limited may/may not have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this report. Investors should consider this report as read more
For upcoming ipo details, issue date, issue size, application form, bidding, listing & other related information Subscribe our blog http://research.elitewealth.in
or Call us on: 011-42445800/9650901058
Download Application Form at http://elitewealth.in/products-application-forms/