Larsen & Toubro Infotech IPO Issue Opening from 11 July
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd is one of India’s global IT services and solutions companies. In 2015, NASSCOM ranked them as the sixth largest Indian IT services company in terms of export revenues. They were amongst the top 20 IT service providers globally in 2015 according to the Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix for IT service providers.
. Strong domain focus enabling Business-to-IT Connect.
.Strong parentage and brand equity of their Promoter.
.Extensive portfolio of IT services and solutions
- The company has generated total income of Rs 5908.12 crore for the year ended 2015- 16 vs Rs 4833.18 crore in the period 2014-15.
- The company has posted profit of Rs 938.13 crore for the period of 2015-16 vs Rs 773.59 crore in the period of 2014-15, has shown growth of 21.27%.
- Their revenue from continuing operations increased by a CAGR of 13.5% from ₹4535.16 crore in financial year 2014 to ₹5847.06 crore in financial year 2016.
- Intense competition in the market for technology services could affect their pricing, which could reduce share of business from clients and decrease their revenues and profitability.
- Their revenue depends to a large extent on a limited number of clients, and their revenue could decline if they lose a major client.
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd is one of India’s global IT services and solutions companies.Their growth has been marked by significant expansion of business verticals and geographies in which they do business. Besides India, they provide services globally and the percentage of their revenue from continuing operations from North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the rest of the world amounted to 69.0%, 17.4%, 2.0% and 5.8% for Financial Year 2016 and 68.6%, 17.9%, 2.4% and 6.9%, for Financial Year 2015, respectively.
For More Market Research updates Subscribe our blog http://research.elitewealth.in
For Other Financial services visit us @ http://elitewealth.in
For Any Query, Share Your Details Here http://elitewealth.in/contactus1