National Stock Exchange (NSE) IPO – The Biggest Upcoming ipo in India
National Stock Exchange (NSE) IPO 2017
India’s leading stock exchange NSE has filed draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with SEBI for initial public offering (IPO). The issue size is pegged at around 10,000 cr. This is one of the biggest IPO in six years. NSE offer up to Up to 111,411,970 equity shares, out of which retails portion contributes not less than 38,994,190 equity shares or 35% of the offer. According to NSE, it intends to offer 20-25% shareholding through the offer for sale (OFS).
NSE own and manage the NIFTY 50 index, a leading benchmark for the Indian capital markets.
They offer comprehensive coverage of the Indian capital markets across asset classes, including equity, fixed income and derivative securities.
- Market leader in India and a leading stock exchange globally.
- Strong track record of growth in an Indian economy poised for further growth.
- Comprehensive and innovative product and service offerings delivered through a vertically-integrated business model supported by a robust risk management system.
- Advanced technology platform with a track record of innovation.
NSE total income has grown at a rate of 31.0% to ₹ 2359.17 cr in fiscal 2016 compared to ₹ 1801.01 cr in fiscal 2012. Their net profit after tax attributable to equity shareholders increased 10.2% to ₹ 975.21 cr in fiscal 2016 compared to ₹ 884.87 cr in fiscal 2012. EBITDA increased to ₹ 1604.03 Cr in fiscal 2016 compared to ₹ 1379.27 cr, in fiscal 2012. In the six months ended September 30, 2016, they had total income of ₹ 1343.51 cr, net profit after tax attributable to equity shareholders of ₹ 588.32 cr and EBITDA of ₹ 915.14 cr.
- Object of the issue: The object of the offer is to achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchange and to carry out the sale of up to 111,411,970 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
- Offer Size: 111,411,970 Equity Shares
- Face Value: Rs 1 Per Equity Share
- Bid lot: NA
- Issue Opens: NA
- QIB: 50%
- NIB: 15%
- Retail: 35%
Top 10 shareholders of NSE account for 70.10 % of the total holding in the NSE. The major shareholder is LIC, which holding12.5 % stake in NSE. SBI and SBI Capital Markets own 5.2%and 4.3%, respectively. IFCI Ltd which hold 3.1% stake in the exchange.
For upcoming nse ipo details, issue date, issue size, application form, bidding, listing, allotment status & other related information Subscribe our blog http://research.elitewealth.in
or Call us on: 011-42445800/9650901058