We are provide following report in Wealth Management plan:
- Weekly Market Review
- Mutual Fund Newsletter
- Mutual Fund Recommendation List
- IPO Note and Peer Group Review
- Event Based Portfolios
- The Fundamentalist Whatsapp Group
- Techno-Funda Research Report
- Fundamental Company Report
- Monthly Portfolio
- Mutual Fund Detailed Portfolio Restructuring
- Equity Portfolio Evaluation and Restructure
Term & Conditions:
1. No accounts are being opened for the subscription of these plans. All charges of the research plans are inclusive of all
taxes and government cess.
2. The subscribers may or may not have a Trading or Demat account with Elite Wealth Advisor’s Ltd. in order to receive the
research reports. In case the subscribers have Trading and Demat accounts with EWAL, then they enjoy the preferential
pricing as under each plan.
3. Subscribers to any of the abovementioned plans will have the option of opening 5 accounts at INR 500/- only. Given
below are the 5 accounts that are offered for the additional sum:
1. Trading Account
2. DEMAT Account**
3. Online Mutual Fund Account
4. E-Insurance Account
5. National Pension System Account
** The DEMAT account opened for subscribers will carry no
annual maintenance charges and will have a lifetime validity.
4. Each Plan has a validity of 12 months. The 12 month validity shall commence after the payment clearance &
successful telephonic verification. After the completion of 12 months the client will be offered a grace period of 7 days
to make the payment to stay subscribed to the plan.
5. In case of non-renewal of the chosen plan, the research reports will be discontinued and the brokerage rates will go
back to the Classic rates of 0.40% (Delivery), 0.04% (Intraday and Future Contracts) and INR 100 (Options).
6. The reports mentioned under all the plans have the different frequencies. You can find the details on our website
(www.elitewealth.in) to know more. Your relationship manager can also inform you about the same.
7. If a certain client wants to upgrade his plan during the year then he would pay for the new plan on a pro-rata basis. For
instance, if an existing Investor plus client wants to upgrade his plan to Investor Pro after 8 months subscription, then he
would have to pay an additional INR 8333. For all Pro-rata calculations, number of days in a month is assumed to be 30.
8. The 12 month period for the upgraded plan shall commence after the payment clearance & successful telephonic
9. A plan once subscribed to cannot be downgraded before the end of the year. If the client chooses to terminate his/her
plan then no payment will be refunded.
10. EWAL reserves the right to modify or change the contents, design, frequency and mode of delivery of the reports
mentioned above without prior approval of the clients.
11. The research provided by EWAL does not guarantee or assure the client of any returns. Please read our disclaimer before signing up for subscription (please visit our website for disclaimer).